Which Life Path Numbers Hit It Off in Love and Relationships?
Compatibility is an essential key to a successful relationship. If you are not compatible with your partner, chances are that you find it difficult to manage your relationship despite your love for each other.
The thing about compatibility is that you only realise it after spending significant time with your partner. Oftentimes, you’ve already gone thru arguments and misunderstandings before you recognise the fact that you two are not a match.
You don’t want this to happen each time you think about entering a relationship. Fortunately, you can avoid this ordeal by looking into your numerology compatibility first.
Not all life path numbers are fit for each other. Numerology compatibility thus helps you find a potential partner by identifying whether your life path numbers match. If you are looking into having a relationship that will last, identifying your compatibility levels can definitely give you a head start.
Depending on your life path number, your numerology compatibility levels would be most likely the following:
- Life Path 1 – Since people under this number can be a little bossy and opinionated due to their individualistic nature, they tend to be most compatible with people under 3 and 5. It is because life paths 3 and 5 are more empathic in the sense that the are able to complement the strong persona of 1.
- Life Path 2 – The woman’s number, life path number 2 can be very emotional and passionate. It is seen to be most compatible with 6, 8, and 9. People under life path 2 enjoy the company of 6, since 6 gets along with almost everybody. They also help balance the stress endured by 8, and get along with the sentimental yet goofy 9.
- Life Path 3 – People under life path 3 are most compatible with people under life path numbers 1, 5, and 7. They can be very chaotic due to their creative nature, so the leadership and commanding traits of these matching numbers help tame their frivolous nature. In addition, they work well with those under 7 because people in this life path number are knowledge seekers too.
- Life Path 4 – Given their hardworking and disciplined nature, people under life path 4 are most compatible with 1, 7, and 8. They share the same qualities as these matching numbers, not to mention that 4s are reliant on people who can lead. People under, 1, 7, and 8 showcase leadership traits that a 4 can easily engage with.
- Life Path 5 – It is said that people under life path 5 are compatible with numbers 1, 3, and 7. Their restless and stubborn nature are complemented by the qualities of the said numbers, especially of 1 and 7.
- Life Path 6 – People under life path 6 are compatible with almost everyone, but are most effective with those under 1, 2, 8, and 9. People in life path 6 are known to be naturally loving and caring for others, which complement the stronger personalities of 1, 2, 8, and 9.
- Life Path 7 – People under life path 7 are usually reserved, thus they are seen to be most compatible with 3 and 5. The creativity and adventurous traits of these numbers help a 7 to be more open and explorative, especially when in a relationship.
- Life Path 8 – Individuals with life path 8 are seen to work best with those under 2, 4, and 6. People under 8 can be controlling due to their discipline and sense of responsibility, but these are toned down by the passionate nature of 2, matched by 4, and complemented by 6.
- Life Path 9 – Lastly, people under life path 9 can be difficult to build a relationship with due to their individualistic qualities. However, they become ideal partners with a 2 because of the latter’s empathy, and a 6 because of its sense of community.